Leafly Cannabis Club pleased to work with the following Licensed Producers. Please see below for contact information, associated brands, shipping fees and return policies, where applicable.
NOTE: Due to current shipping challenges encountered by USA Post during the COVID-19 pandemic, Leafly Cannabis Club is happy to inform you we still offer discreet delivery as a delivery option.
Suppliers are responsible for processing, order fulfillment and shipping. Prior to shipping the fulfillment of orders may take up to 7 business days. Shipping times noted below represent timing of delivery upon completion of fulfillment. Leafly Cannabis Club apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. We continue to work diligently with our suppliers to improve order processing and fulfillment to minimize delays.
All prices are final at time of purchase.
- Product sent in error/wrong product shipped – unopened product is to be returned to 7ACRES at 7ACRES’s expense.
- Product Quality Issue or Adverse Reaction – online customers should contact 7ACRES directly and issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Where applicable, refunds will only be applied to product purchased within 30 days
- Wrong product Ordered – unfortunately, no returns or refunds will be offered on products ordered in error online.
- All prices are final at time of purchase
The following information and procedures (the “Returns Policy”) relate to the return of Aphria Inc. (“Aphria”) products (each a “Product”) that have been purchased by a licensed provincial cannabis retailer or Provincial purchasing authority (the “Customer”). This Returns Policy is subject to change, from time to time, in Aphria’s sole discretion and is current as of September 2018.
Procedures for Returns of Product
- Customers are required to contact Aphria’s customer service (“Customer Service”) by either email/telephone (see below) and advise Customer Service of the following in respect of the Product that is proposed to be returned:
- Type of product being returned;
- reasons(s) for the return;
- number of units to be returned; and
- Lot numbered of items to be returned
- After contacting Customer Service, the Customer will be assigned a Material Return Number (“Material Return Number”) for the Product together with the address where it is to be returned.
- No later than five (5) days after receiving the Material Return Number and the address where the Product should be sent, the Customer should send the Product along with the Material Return Number to such address to the attention of “Customer Service”. Confirmation of shipment with tracking number should be reported by the Customer to Customer Service.
- If the Customer has not sent the Product to Aphria as contemplated in this Returns Policy within such fifteen (15) days after receiving the Material Return Number, Customer Service should be contacted again to receive a new Material Return Number; provided, however, that the Product still qualifies as an Eligible Product (as defined herein) at the time the Customer contacts Customer Service again for a new Material Return Number.
- The Customer is solely responsible for the cost of shipping the Product to be returned to Aphria unless (i) the Product is the subject of a recall as contemplated in this Returns Policy or (ii) the reason for such return is the result of Apparent Damage to the Product, in which case Aphria shall be responsible for the commercially reasonable costs associated with the return of such Product. For the purposes herein, Products with “Apparent Damage” are Products that are delivered to the Customer in a condition where there is visible damage to the product or its packaging detectable at the time the Product was delivered to the Customer.
- Customer should reference the Material Return Number on all correspondence with Customer Service.
- Returns will not be accepted if delivered to any address other than the address specified by Customer Service.
Products Eligible for Return:
- Only Products that (i) have been delivered by or on behalf of Aphria and (ii) received and accepted by the Customer in accordance with the terms of the supply agreement between the parties, can be returned in compliance with this Returns Policy.
- The following are the categories of Products that are eligible to be returned (each an “Eligible Product”):
- Damaged Products: Any Product with Apparent Damage or any Product that is otherwise deemed physically unsatisfactory by the Customer can be returned; provided, however, that Customer Service is contacted in accordance with this Returns Policy but in no event later than three (3) months from the date such Product that was delivered by or on behalf of Aphria is received by the Customer.
- Recalled Products:
- Aphria Recall: Any Product that is the subject of a recall issued by Aphria can be returned to Aphria. In situations where Aphria issues such a recall, it shall send a letter to all applicable Customers detailing the nature of the recall and the instructions for returning such recalled Product. Such instructions may differ from the ‘Procedures for Return’ stated in this Returns Policy.
- Government Recall: Any Product that is the subject of a recall by an applicable governmental authority where the Product was sold can be returned to Aphria. In situations where a governmental authority issues such a recall, Aphria shall send a letter to all applicable Customers detailing the nature of the recall and the instructions for returning such recalled Product. Such instructions may differ from the ‘Procedures for Return’ stated in this Returns Policy
- Customer Concerns: If a Product is not subject to a recall by Aphria or an applicable governmental authority, but a Customer reasonably believes that such Product should be recalled, such Customer should contact Customer Service as contemplated in this Returns Policy and follow the procedures provided for herein and by Customer Service.
- Unsold Product: Only in the event that the terms of the supply agreement between Aphria and the Customer contemplate the return of unsold product may the Customer return such unsold Product to Aphria. Any Product purchased by a Customer from Aphria that remains unsold by such Customer may be returned to Aphria as contemplated herein; provided, however, that such Product: (i) is not older than three (3) months from the date such Product that was delivered by or on behalf of Aphria is received by the Customer; (ii) remains unopened; (ii) remains untampered and otherwise unaltered; and (iii) has not been repacked.
Replacement, Credit or Reimbursement of Returned Products:
- With respect to Eligible Products that are returned as provided for in this Returns Policy, Aphria shall determine in its sole discretion whether the Customer will receive replacement Product, a credit or a reimbursement.
- Replacements, credits or reimbursements, as applicable, will not be issued by Aphria if the provisions of this Returns Policy are not followed.
- Aphria reserves the right to verify all proposed returns of Product to ensure that they conform to this Returns Policy.
- Aphria reserves the right to destroy all Product that is returned to it whether or not the Product is eligible for replacement, credit or reimbursement.
- The Customer shall not destroy, mutilate, alter and/or discard any Products supplied by Aphria, including its packaging and excise tax stamps.
- Customers with questions about this Returns Policy should call Customer Service at 1 -844-427-4742 or email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.